Ireland's top selling premium steel body
Designed for both 8x4 and 6x4 chassis handling the toughest tipper work, Loadmaster combines exceptional built-in strength and durability to meet the years of hard work ahead.
Why is Loadmaster so good?
Because on the one hand it's the result of the tipper industry's most advanced computer aided design technology. On the other, it's a product that continues to evolve and improve as our customer's needs change.
What keeps Loadmaster ahead of the competition is it's truly leading-edge design
The result of Thompson's unmatched investment into advanced CAD/CAM technologies, no other steel body touches Loadmaster's combination of practicality, payload and performance.
Notably, Loadmaster is a modern, smooth-sided design that's easy to signwrite, look after, and keep clean.
- Advanced technology design, highest quality of manufacture
- Optimised for strength and rigidity
- Generous payload and maximum productivity
- Premium materials throughout
Loadmaster gives operators a unique combination of features that other bodies just cannot match:
- Smooth, single piece, pre-formed sides with one-piece damage resistant toprails
- Protective cab shield
- Super tough floor
- Easy to clean underside, preventing dirt trapping
Operators continue to vote Loadmaster the 'No. 1' body in it's class. A totally proven design, Loadmaster offers:
- Exceptional versatility in applications from muckshifting and quarrying to crane tippers
- Years of productivity and performance
- Unrivalled value and cost-effectiveness
Because Loadmaster is the body intended for the hardest of applications, we build it with materials of the very highest specification.
- Floor: 5mm ultra high strength, wear resistant, low carbon steel
- Sides: 3.2mm high strength steel outer skin, with 3mm heavy duty liner
- Headboard: 3mm high strength steel
- Tailgate: 4mm heavy duty, impact resistant steel
Of course, we recognise that customers often have a variety of personal preferences in fine-tuning their bodies to particular operations. That's why Thompsons continues to develop the widest range of specification options.
For Loadmaster, these include:
- Alternative floor thicknesses
- Protective bodyliners
- Tapered body dimensions
- Electrically operated tailgate (including hydraulically raised version)
- Different tailgate configurations (including barn doors) and reinforcing
- Insulation for tarmac
- Ladders and access steps
- Additional rear end protection
Besides producing the widest range of premium bodies, Thompsons also offers tipper operators everywhere the most complete choice of all the other things your tipper will need, from hoists and sheets through to cranes, grabs, weighing systems, wet kits and pto's.
- a full choice of front end, underfloor and 3-way models
- from our Covermaster range. Electric or manual, to suit every type of load from sand and aggregates through to rubble and scrap
- to suit both 6 and 8 wheel chassis, with capacities from 9 to 15 tonne/metres
- a full range including buckets and grabs
On-board weighing systems
- from all the leading manufacturers
- bespoke, to suit all types of tractors
- to match every gearbox and tipping application
As a true 'one stop shop', just bring your chassis to Thompsons and drive away a complete vehicle, fully fitted out, painted, tested and totally ready for work
The body your tipper needs
The body your tipper needs
Operating tippers is an unrelentingly tough business.
Yet Loadmaster answers a lot of the day to day issues of truck productivity head on, simply by being the best designed, best engineered and most reliable heavy duty tipper body ever.
Whether fitted to a 6 or 8 wheel chassis, Loadmaster takes all the hard knocks you can throw at it, offering in return standards of strength, durability and longevity that no other Irish or UK tipper body can touch.
Being as tough as it is, Loadmaster also makes a significant contribution to protecting the operator's investment in the whole vehicle, an important factor if other expensive equipment such as cranes, buckets and grabs have also been fitted.
The case for Loadmaster?
Simply rock solid.
The Loadmaster Lite
A development of the standard Loadmaster, the Loadmaster Lite answers those operators needs where payload capacity is more critical.
Suitable for both 8x4 and 6x4 chassis handling a variety of payloads in both medium and heavy duty operation, Loadmaster Lite combines strength and durability that's more than a match for the widest range of applications.
Saving some 300kgs over the standard model, Loadmaster Lite is truly versatile.